Ryan Larsen, is an award winning Senior Loan Officer with Regent Financial. Ryan specializes in VA loans and takes great pride in being able to meet the mortgage needs of Veterans and Active Service Members. Ryan is licensed in Nebraska, Iowa, and Kansas and has been in the banking and finance industry since 1999, specializing in mortgage loans since 2002. In addition to VA loans Conventional, FHA, USDA, and Jumbo Loans can also been arranged through Ryan.
- Wayne State College, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration/Management
- Regent Financial- Senior Loan Officer since 2003
- S.A.F.E Act Compliant with annual continuing education
Ryan was born and raised on a farm west of Herman, NE. He credits his work ethic and integrity to his rural Midwestern roots.
After graduating from Wayne State College Ryan moved to Omaha where he met his wife Kristin. Ryan and his wife Kristin enjoy living in Omaha raising their two children, son Brody and daughter Bryn.
During the summer months Ryan enjoys the outdoors with his busy family. As well, Ryan always looks forward to the fall and Husker football tailgates with family and friends.
Awards and Accomplishments
- Regent Financial Group Top Producing Loan Officer – 2010
- Regent Financial Group #2 Producing Loan Officer – 2009 to 2006
- Holds Highest Annual Level of Production in the history of Regent Financial
- Lending Seal of Integrity